Help us wish Megan a great big happy birthday!
Today is Megan’s birthday, and we’ve got to celebrate! She’s a great teammate who makes the office environment a fun one. That translates into our patients feeling at ease and confident that they’re going to be taken care of which is something Megan does a great job of. She connects so well with our patients and celebrates with them when they have completed their treatment. We have LOVED working with her and getting to know her over the years. Here are a few things we’ve learned so far:
- As a child of the 90s, she was not unique in her love for Christina Aguilera and the Backstreet Boys.
- Like a woman of the 2000s, she was a Desperate Housewives-watcher.
- Megan has a chocolate lab named Kimber.
- She’s not a fan of laziness.
- She can be a morning person, so long as she’s had her coffee. Do not count on it before that.
- Megan does NOT like bugs, so don’t even play. Do not bring a bug into her personal space.
- Worst pet she ever had was a rabbit. You should probably ask her about it. There’s got to be a story there.
- When she was a kid, she was a big Rugrats fan.
- Her favorite place to eat locally is Nick and Jake’s, and when you go there, you need to order the Buffalo Chicken Salad. You won’t be sorry.
So, for all that you are, Megan, we want to say Happy Birthday! We hope that today is a fantastic day of celebration and that in the year until your next one, you will find it full of joy, adventure, and love.