Dr. Oltjen knows the importance of giving back to the communities he serves. He supports many charitable organizations including schools, sports teams, churches and other local organizations that are important to his patients. Giving back to these wonderful communities is our way of saying "Thank You" for choosing our practice, and for entrusting us with your smile and your dental health.
All of the organizations we work with are special to us. However, a few of the organizations that we have been involved with for several years have had a great impact on not only our lives, but also the lives of our patients and their families. Supporting these causes has brought us closer together as a team, and given us a chance to make a difference not only locally, but also around the world.
- Smiles Change Lives - This wonderful program makes it possible for low-income families to access life-changing orthodontic treatment for their children.
- Breast Cancer Awareness - Breast cancer affects millions of people each year, and at our practice, we are always "thinking pink!" Supporting breast cancer awareness is particularly important to us because we've all been affected by having friends and loved ones who have battled this disease.
- TLC (Temporary Lodging for Children and Families) - A Kansas based organization that provides shelter and social services to children and youth who are facing abuse, neglect, or family disruption.
- Boys And Girls Hope of America
- Our 2013 Community Service Projects:
If you would like to learn more about these organization, and make a sponsorship request through our practice, please take a moment to fill out the Sponsorship Request Form: